Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!
I love to set new goals and have been mulling over my goals for this year for over a month.  I actually really like changes.  Setting goals is a way to choose the changes I want in my life.

1.  No sugar or white flour. - After Kathy's passing away, this one is now dedicated to her!  I have been planning on it for some time, as a means of increasing my self-government and health, but it  now has new meaning to me. 
2.  Sell our home.  Buy a smaller, simpler one. 
3.  Write a blog at least once a week.
4.  Teach my children about the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the last days. 
5.  Do a muscle-up.

My list of dreams and hopes for this year is actually very long, but if I can accomplish the above 5 goals, I will have changed me, seen a miracle, exercised courage, purposefully mothered, and gotten stronger.  That is oodles of good for one year.


No comments:

Post a Comment