Sunday, January 11, 2015

God is hastening his work...

...One little miracle at a time.

I received a powerful gift of healing in a much shorter timeframe than I had been expecting.  I have been struggling with some personal issues over the past few months that have rocked my world and caused me to really search deep as to what I believe on some core issues and values.  I was hurt deeply and had to learn a new level of forgiveness.  In conjunction with it, I was made aware of some serious weaknesses and faults within myself, that needed to be changed and purged - the messy, ugly, emotional kind that get all tangled up in everyday living.

This situation led me to searching through a lifetime of journals, to find myself at the temple weekly, to study the scriptures and conference talks with increased hunger.  It has changed the fervency and frequency of my prayers. True to the pride cycle, I have been compelled to be humble.  I have chosen to turn to the Lord and accept his chastening as a reminder to increase my faith and resolve to follow Him.  He has blessed me.  Far more than I could have hoped. 

Yesterday, after a couple of powerful outpourings of the Spirit, I was told that part of my life is healed, it is made whole.  I had been telling myself a date 8 weeks from now- that I needed to find resolution by then. I had been praying to know what I needed to do, to learn, to process and work through, so that I could then pull the emphasis off of this crisis, and put my energy into other areas of life.  God gave me the gift much sooner and more clearly and powerfully than I had been expecting.  I had been telling myself it would be a miracle to receive what I was asking by March.

I feel and see that God is hastening His work upon the earth.  He is pouring out blessings faster and stronger in proportion with the growing wickedness, and also in preparation of the second coming of His son, Jesus Christ.  I feel Him blessing me with a hastened healing, so that I can move forward, with improved focus on motherhood, and doing my part in building His kingdom.  By small and simple things are great things brought to pass.  God's miracle for me was small and simple in the big scheme of things.  But it has brought great things to our family.  And it is the composite of God working in each individual life, by which he writes the beautiful symphony of His Plan of Salvation. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment