Saturday, February 14, 2015

What I am fighting for

I am taking a class called Eternal Warriors.  It's purpose it to teach how to fight against Satan and his attacks on us, especially to help one gain mastery over the natural man so that we are able to live by our core values.
Satan has been working for 7000 years to tempt God's children to forget what they really care about and act according to immediate desires.  He has gotten very good at it.  He is the most subtle of all the beasts, and he has an army helping him.  His battle plan includes taking out the leaders in God's army, the faithful, good men and women trying to build God's kingdom and prepare for the Second Coming of our Lord.
Satan wants to destroy me, so I must fight.  He wants to destroy my family.  So I will fight.  I fight because I love God, and I know that God loves me and desires my happiness.  Satan desires my misery.  I fight because I love my husband and children and what to be with them for eternity.  I fight because I am a momma bear who is willing to protect her children from Satan's contentious attacks on our home no matter how difficult, no matter how many times I have to get back up after being knocked down, no matter how tired I am or how repetitive and discouraging the battles may seem.

I fight with hope, because I am on the Lord's side and He has all power - over Satan.  He has power to strengthen me, guide me and help me in the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment